Join us to clean and retreat your body, mind, and soul. Our retreat is all about detoxification based on the Ayurvedic and yogic systems.
Ayurveda is the oldest science of life. The roots of Ayurveda were pioneered by sages of India. According to the most trusted and accepted holistic health system, our health depends upon the balance of mind, body, and spirit. Ayurveda says health can be obtained by following the proper dietary and daily routine and by doing so we can balance the mind, body, and soul. Our residential retreat is designed according to the ancient text. Our retreat will help you to achieve a new level of health and will inspire you to follow it in your life. It will help you to acquire new healthy habits and lifestyle, it will also help you to get out from the pain of thoughts which have been stuck within you. Our prime focus is on whole-body detoxification, rejuvenation, weight loss, and improving mental health.
Our Ayurvedic retreats include:
- Ayurvedic Consultation- Ayurvedic consultation by Ayurvedic Physician.
- Pranayama – Yogic breathing techniques to improve your health of mind, body, and soul.
- Yoga – Yoga exercise by an experienced yoga teacher.
- Dincharya – Following Ayurvedic daily routine as per ancient text.
- Ayurvedic Diet – Satvik ayurvedic diet according to clients constitutional requirement.
- Meditation – Spiritual bhajans.