Atharva Ayurvedic Wellness Centre
Atharva Ayurveda offers various type of programs for those who are interested to learn Ayurveda and who wish to implement ancient wisdom of health into their daily life to keep them selves healthy . The format of program is lectures , home work and assignment , group discussion and final test .
Course Description - The Ayurveda Level -1 course is designed for the people who are interested in learning Ayurveda for self care, for professional improvement, practitioner of natural healing, Yoga teachers and for those, who are interested in developing their physical, mental and spiritual health. This program is for those who wish to implement the ancient wisdom of sages into their daily living. It is a self developmental program which will teach you the basic principle and practice of Ayurveda in your daily routine . This course is prerequisite for The Ayurveda Wellness Counselor course.
Duration --200 hours . (130 hours classroom and 70 hours home based learning)
- History of Ayurveda .
- Panch mahabhuta and indriyas .
- Sankhya Phylosophy.
- Prana, Ojas.
- Rasa virya and Vipaka
- Ayurvedic food guide.
- Pramotion of Health and prevention of diseases.
- Pranayama and Meditation.
- Daily and seasonal routine .
- Basic Ayurvedic herbology .
- Certificate will be issued upon completion of the program.
Ayurveda Wellness Counselor.(500 Hours)
This 500 hours course is designed according to the guideline of Canadian Ayurvedic Members Alliance (Formerly known as Canadian Ayurvedic Medical Alliance). Ayurveda wellness counselor course is a unique approach to learn about mind, body and soul wellness.It offers students an understanding of mind, body and soul wellness through Ayurvedic perspective.
500 Hours.which includes
350 hours with the direct supervision of teacher.(200 hours in class + 150 hours online).
50 Hours of internship (25 Hours case management (Observing client consultation +25 hours one on one client consultation ).
100 Hours of peripheral classes (Yoga, Sanskrit , Jyotisha ).
What you will learn.
Students will be able asses client's Body constitution type.
Students will have sound knowledge of preparing wellness plan according to the client's requirement.
Students will acquire knowledge of balancing the imbalanced energy.
Students will learn to apply different yoga poses to balance the energy.
Students will have knowledge to use various kind of herbs to apply in various issues.
- History of Ayurveda.
- Sankhya Philosophy.
- Ayurvedic Psychology.
- Ayurvedic herbology.
- Ayurvedic physiology. (Three doshas + Trigunas + sapta dhatus +trimalas+ Agni)
- Ayurvedic Anatomy ( Ayurvedic Rachana Sharir)
- Ayurvedic guideline for diet and nutrition.
- Body constitutional assessment, pathology and Diagnosis.( Prakrity, vikrity vignan and rognidan vignan).
- Diagnosis and management of diseases according to Ayurveda.
- Case management.
- One on one consultation.
- Final exam (Viva, Theory , practical)
- Certificate will be issued upon completion of the course.