At Atharva Ayurvedic Wellness center, we are focused on providing holistic services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction, we will do everything we can, to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we are sure you will be happy working with us.
Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There is much more to come!
Without proper food, medicine is of no use & with proper food, medicine is of no need. I work one on one with my clients to improve their mind, body, and soul wellness by applying the ancient wisdom of sages.
Meet The Owners
Vd. Manishkumar Trivedi. (Ayurvedic doctor) has more than twenty years of working experience and is the pioneer of Atharva ayurvedic wellness. He is an Ayurvedacharya from the University of Poona, India. Manish is
- B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and surgery)
- P.D.C.R. (Professional diploma in clinical research)
- R.H. (Registered Herbalist, Ontario)
- Licensed Holistic practitioner, Ontario
- Panchkarma specialist.
- Pranayama instructor.
He has experience working in different hospitals, as an ayurvedic physician in India as well as he had his own private clinic in India. His deep knowledge of Ayurveda and yoga has encouraged many people to live a healthy and happy life.
Ayurvedic Massage Technician
Kalpana is a trained ayurvedic massage technician and is a master of making different kinds of Ayurvedic recipes using a variety of herbs to assist in alleviating illness and disease. Kalpana is
- Panchakarma Therapist.
- C.M.L.T. (Certified of diploma in medical laboratory technician).
Kalpana has joined our team so that those who prefer to receive treatments by a female practitioner now have the option.
Kalpana specializes in:
- Abhyanga, Shirodhara, Ayurvedic foot massage, Ayurvedic facial massage, Indian head massage
- pranayama teacher (breathing techniques)
- Master of Ayurvedic recipes